Position: Finance Manager
We are seeking a strong qualified Finance Manager for a programme to be funded USAID. Finance Manager will lead the Finance team and provide operational financial leadership to the programme, ensuring the effective financial management of programme.
Responsible for overall accounting and financial management of programme, ensuring policies and procedures, Donors’ rules and regulations are adhered to with the aim to increase operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
- University degree in Business Master, Professional Financial/ Accounting Degree
- At least 10 years’ experience of working in Financial/ Accounting, preferably in ODA projects and development organization.
- Experience of managing a small finance team, including the development and training of staff.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to coordinate activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
Detailed Job Description can be found HERE
Deadline for application: 5 June 2020
Interested candidates should send cover letter, curriculum vitae and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to:
Center for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP)
Address: 2302, No.101 Building Lang Ha Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.