CENTRE FOR SOCIAL INITIATIVES PROMOTION (CSIP)
NOTICE OF RECRUITMENT
Established in 2008, Centre for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP) is the leading Vietnam-based nonprofit organization that Inspire, Connect and Empower people and organizations to tackle social and environmental issues through sustainable and innovative business initiatives. CSIP aims to develop an enabling ecosystem that nurtures sustainable social and environmental driven enterprises, including social enterprises, community enterprises and impact enterprises. We also work with other stakeholders to raise awareness of social entrepreneurship, build social entrepreneurship network and advocating for an enabling environment for social businesses to grow. The key of our success is largely dependent on core values of serving social entrepreneurs, practicing integrity and maintaining our commitment for making the world a better place for all while nurturing our entrepreneurship spirit.
The Recruiting Position – Executive Director (ED):
CSIP is currently searching for a shared-value and capable leader to join our team and continue our effort to build social entrepreneurship sector in Vietnam. The ideal candidate is a game-changer, who are visionary and committed to make the change happen by nurturing social entrepreneurship in Vietnam and the region. S(he) also has a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize, mobilize resources and implement program initiatives and ability to adapt to different working context.
The overall position’s description:
With support from a strong Board of Directors, The Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational roles for ensuring CSIP’s vision and mission be pursued by mobilizing resources, leading and guiding CSIP’s team to successfully deliver core programs, operations and business plans as well as develop deep knowledge of the field. The ED will report to the Board of Directors.
1.Leadership and Management:
- Leading the development, communication and implementation of the CSIP’s five-year strategy plan (2022-2025) and annual implementation plans
- Inspiring, coaching and leading a high performing senior management team
- Overseeing the development, implementation and learning of CSIP’s social entrepreneurship development programs
- Overseeing the complete operations of an organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans, including financial management, human resource management, and legal compliance.
- Reporting to a strong Board of Directors, including but not limited to reporting to and soliciting advice and guidance, when appropriate, from a Board of Directors in (i) strategic direction for both on-going programs and operations and the development of new program initiatives, (ii) partnership development and (iii) the organizational governance
2.Business Development, Fund raising and Communication
- Leading the development and implementation of fund-raising plans to ensure adequate resources are mobilised in time for deliver CSIP’s planned programs and operations
- Developing and maintaining trusted partnership with CSIP’s partners, alliances, supporters and funders including government offices, international development agencies, international and domestic social entrepreneurship partners and networks, private sector, civil organizations for policy researches and policy advocacy
- Developing and supporting social entrepreneurship and impact enterprises communities in Vietnam
- Leading the team to develop and implement CSIP’s communication strategy and plans to inspire, promote and advocate policy makers and other stakeholders on social entrepreneurship development
- Leading the development of new services to serve better social enterprises, impact enterprises and social organizations
- Representing the organization in policy dialogue, civic and professional association responsibilities and activities
- Participating in social entrepreneurship-related events or associations that will enhance the CEO's leadership skills, the organization's reputation, and the organization's potential for success.
Requirements: In general, any candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and management experience. Concrete demonstrated experience and other qualifications include:
- Shown a strong commitment and passion to social innovation and social entrepreneurship development in Vietnam and the region
- At least 10-year experience in the related fields with at least 5-year experience of senior leadership and management position with track record of effectively leading a regional and or national scaling organisation
- Advanced degree, ideally Master degree on business administration, social sciences and development study is required
- Good knowledge and practices on social entrepreneurship development, including incubating a social business and or engaging ESG oriented private sector toward positive impact to society.
- Proven experience in organisational development with ability to coach staff, develop and manage high performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a reasonable budget
- Experienced in develop and maintaining good relationship with BOD, policy makers, local and international business partners and civil organisations
- Strong marketing, public relations and fund-raising experience with ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Entrepreneurship spirit, adaptable, resourceful and self-motivated
- Respect the work ethics, hard-working, self-discipline and work professionally
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission driven and self-directed.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to study about CSIP on https://csip.vn/, send your most updated CV and a letter of interest to email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject title: Application for CSIP’s Executive Director (ED) on or before 5pm Tuesday 15 June 2021.
You are welcome to contact Pham Kieu Oanh, the founder of CSIP at email@example.com for any further inquiries in this recruitment.